Posted: March 3rd, 2022
Music Appreciation Final Exam
No later than 12:30 pm December 8, 2019
Course: Music Application 215
1. A student can appropriately and effectively discuss musical elements in any piece 2. A student uses the appropriate terms when discussing musical elements
3. Student can identify and incorporate the instrument names and families into a discussion
4. A student can effectively differentiate between pieces from various eras and genres in discussion
5. A student’s use of vocabulary discussed in class is incorporated into their discussion of music
Request two points:
1- List 100 things you learned in this class
– number each concept
– repeated ideas will not be given credit
2- How has this class changed your perception of music, and how will you continue to appreciate music after this semester has ended? One page, double spaced, 12pt font, time new Roman, normal margins, normal spacing. Any shortcuts will result in grade cuts.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.