Posted: December 30th, 2021
1. Who were the first Europeans to become engaged in the slave trade on the African coast?
2. What three countries in modern-dayAfrica does Professor Gates visit? Note the map. 
3. About what percentage of the slaves in the slave castle died before they made it onto ships?
4. Whose permission did Europeans need to establish slave-trading enterprises, including the castles?
5. Are the members of Ashanti (Asante) royalty still important in today’s Ghanaian society? Explain briefly.
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.